karena dari mata turun ke kaki



The groove

I do love Jogja. I love the town. I love the weather. I love the atmosphere. I love the people. I love the memories. I love batik; ethnic bracelet [no more necklace, because i wear head cover, so it'll be invisible*halah*]; cheap leather sandals; wood accessories; batik bags; batik dresses; batik shirts; batik; batik; and batik. I really love jogja because i can find so many things about batik. I can see batik everywhere. Tranquility, peacefulness, untold hapiness.

I went to Jogja yesterday, redoing the lost moments, the lost feeling. I haven't go there since i broke my relationship. Dont ask me for whom i went there. I surely visited Mr.You-Know-Who, My Beloved Ex-man. I reconciled with him. He promised not to hurt me when I got there, he promised would make me happy, he just wanted to do the things he missed when we were still together, atoning for the sins, atoning for my lost moments, my lost feeling. Jogja, the memories, batik. Should I refuse that heavenly invitation?

We went to Malioboro. I always love Malio. I saw batik everywhere!!! I loved it!!
He held my hand along the Malioboro street, thing that he's never done before. He faithfully accompanied me when i universally being a boring miss shopaholic. Actually he got something to do, he was busy with his hand phone, sent sms and received phone call, winding some stuffs up, but he magically gave me a big smile and still helped me choose because i was so confuse.
This bag was pretty good and that slippers were ugly in my foot. He was totally different. I was captivated. I really enjoyed that moment. He showed me nice places also. I love Malioboro more and more.

When we were on the way back home, i asked him why sometimes a man should lose something to make him realize that it was worth. He didn't say anything but gave me a silly face. I knew he understood what i was saying, i am flawed because of him, we know that it is impossibly healed, but he tried so hard. Let the lust turns into love, let the selfishness changes into affection. I don't want to turn back the time to open up his mind, I'll show him a lesson now to make him understand. That loving doesn't mean owning, but if we couldn't own doesn't mean we should stop loving.
Hand in hand, twilight, floor-lamps, Malioboro was superbly wonderfull.

I bought some pretty things from Mirota, a sandals for my cousin, a batik bag for my sister, two small wallets for Uthe and Ika. But uh My God!! I forgot to buy something for him!! hahaha. Sorry. I will buy you lunpia and wingko babat next time.

I really love jogja. Did I told you? yeah, i can't stop telling you that I really love Jogja. The town, the weather, the atmosphere, the people, the sky, smell of the ground after pouring rain, and the memories i used to die for.

Dear, Mo. I can't tell you that i am surely back to you. But I still believe in you. Believe in nostalgic Jogja, believe in unpredictable hope roped in this unreadable code. Let the time answer it, right?
I am still loving you like you do. But in a different way. Do you mind?



Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment